Your application for registration for the Sangeet Bharati examination will be considered only after successful form submission and successful payment of exam fees thereafter. Providing inaccurate details in the form may lead to rejection of the application, hence fill up all mandatory details in the examination form carefully and accurately.
1. For syllabus, instructions, and grading criteria, please refer to https://sangeet-bharati.org/examinations
2. Textbooks can be downloaded from https://sangeet-bharati.org. Sangeeta Praveshika is a junior-grade textbook from Sangeet Bharati and has everything a student needs to successfully complete the junior (Praveshika) examination.
3. Every year, the registration is from Ganesh Chaturti to Navaratri as per the panchangam practiced in North America.
4. The examination will be held in the last week of December.
5. The examination centers are Dallas, TX, Austin, TX, and virtual for all those outside of these cities.
6. Results will be communicated by Sankranti, in the following year through email.
7. After the end of the registration period, all registrants will get a detailed email about their selected examination.
8. Level 1 and Level 2 are preparatory level examinations and are optional. Level 3 alone is considered for Grade (Praveshika or Junior, Madhyamika or Senior, Vivardhita or Pre-Vidwat or Vidwat) completion.
9. The examination fee paid towards Level 1 and/or Level 2 is considered for Level 3.
This Sangeet Bharati exam form is disabled now. Sangeet Bharati Music and Dance Examinations Registrations 2023 will be available from Ganesh Chaturti 2023
For any questions/issues related to examination form submission or payment of fees, write to Sangeet Bharati at: email@example.com